Sunday 2 October 2011

Small Blog Meet

A Big Hello to anyone who may drop by... 
I joined this last month, but a bit too late lol! I have to say wow, between last night and this morning 33 people have joined - that's fantastic!
I hope that you are all having a fantastic crafting journey - I know I am :) I can't wait to hear your feedback and suggestions and to see what you've been up to...

If you've got the time please check out this post... Redlands Quilt Extravaganza  it's some photos of a local clubs exhibition and well worth a peek :)

Take Care
Katie

2 comments:

  1. Hi from a newbie in the Small Blog Meet....looking forward to seeing what you get up to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I saw some english paper pieces on your blog site. I am definitely a sucker for those. Will be back to check your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it... I'm still trying to get in the habit of blogging regularly, so please be patient if it takes a me little time to visit you back :)but I will get there lol