Sunday 18 September 2011

a wonderful gift....

Now just before I went away for a weekend (my first in a long time) I got this parcel in the post...
It was beautifully packed and such a treat...

 My Friend Vicki ( who I always refer to I know... so as an aside check out my other super creative friend Anthea ).. anyway Vicki thought EPP (english paper piecing) would be a novel new thing to try and roped in a few people, she asked me what sizes I would like and I thought lets try small... yes feel free to laugh at my expense it didn't sound that small when I said it!



Amidst it all this gorgeous Holly Hobby wall ceramic - who can't remember her...

2 comments:

  1. Showing my messy handwriting for the world to see! You are a super-fantastic friend and totally deserve it. Looking forward to your post with your design for these pieces. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear - hexies! They are VERY addictive. Mine are one inch and I am using civil war reproduction tonings for a muted cosy old-fashioned quilt. Look forward to seeing what you do with yours:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it... I'm still trying to get in the habit of blogging regularly, so please be patient if it takes a me little time to visit you back :)but I will get there lol