Sunday 3 July 2011

Furry Things...

Well I've been thinking of the best way to upload information about past or pre-blog projects and so they are going into categories... this one is for the 'furry things' or soft toys - this has become a bit of a recent diversion from the world of patchwork, and I have to add its sooo much fun! All because a local online store was selling the book 'The art of making Teddy Bears' off cheaply... then since I had the book... I will add that to date I have done 4 bunnies and only one Teddy, but the next is on my list

If you are interested Beary Cheap have heaps of stuff for the online shopper.


The latest addition is soft and fluffy and unnamed,
 she has soft gray and white fur, white ear insets
and soft blue eyes.
Number Two is Rodney - Owen's
He has sparse baby blue fur, white ear insets,
 and big brown eyes.
First Teddy, Teddy Danielle's
He has soft gray and white fur left uncut around
 the muzzle cos he's a scrappy bear, soft gray pads
a shaped oval black nose and amber eyes.
Number Three is Lucy's
 She's a bold white bunny, knows what she wants
 with the gray and white fur in her ears and big
 brown eyes.




















































There is one more Bunny that I can't find the photos of - the first one Rory, I'll add that later they are all individual and have safe eyes for child friendly play lol - cos you never know! There's one last ingredient to make the perfect soft toy, some quality time and soul imparted with the toy to make sure they arrive full of love and ready to go, and that's Georges department! For any who don't know George is my husband, best friend, and extra opinion when required.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it... I'm still trying to get in the habit of blogging regularly, so please be patient if it takes a me little time to visit you back :)but I will get there lol